View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:21 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Hear me! 
Where is Hardek?
Where is Hardek?

Post Hear me!
Soldiers! I would speak to you,

My name is Leadbelly and I'm here today to inquire about your guildhall.
While I recognize and appreciate the fabled history of your guild, and fully understand that your bond with this GH runs deep, I can't help but feel that it's glory is wasting away due to your inactivity. I understand that no monetary offer would sway your resolution when it comes to your home and heart so I would rather try to appeal to your love for this game. I'm the leader of a newly founded guild and we're looking to grow and to prosper and to adventure together. We too want a place to call home and to have great fun and make new memories in. I know it's a longshot but I still feel the need to atleast try;
Let a new generation of active, young and hungry adventurers enjoy the beauty that is Spiritkeep.

Unless you say otherwise I'll take silence as a no, and I fully understand if you plan on keeping Spiritkeep until the day Garsharaks flames once again envelops all of the Tibian lands, and that is of course your right.

Thanks for your time and HAIL SoJ!

All the best,
Leadbelly

Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:51 pm
Recruit

Post Re: Hear me!
Thank you for thinking about us, Im still alive and breathing! :D

Hail SoJ!

Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:24 am
Elder

Greetings knight,

I must say that I admire your endeavor and your inquiry made me recall all the good times we've had in the keep. As you've indicated yourself we have no plans of deserting our home. But if there is enough interest I'm sure we can arrange some sort of festivities inside the keep in the near future and meet with you and your guildmates.

Respectfully,
Thorien

Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:36 pm
Elder

Greetings dear Leadbelly,

As my fellow guildmates have already said to you the answer to your proposal will be a no.
I am sad to hear about you and your fellow guildmembers don't have a home on the Tibian lands we the Soldiers of Justice can ofcourse offer you a bed or two for the night BUT I'm afraid not the whole keep. Though it is that many of us are in deep slumber or even have left the land, even the whole realm so to say, this is our home, our resting place against the darkness even. So sadly we cannot give it up, not until there are nolonger any soldiers of Justice protecting the lands. Hopefully that day may never come, but times are changing after all...

So I hope you will find something else that you can call "your home" and I hope with all my heart that you one day will find somewhere to settle and grow from. I truely do.
Good luck and don't be afraid to ask for help from us, just because, of this decline of your proposal

Until next time,
Rand Silverfang - Elder of Soldiers of Justice

Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:45 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]